Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

iOS 8.4 issue when closing apps?

diegonzo

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 23, 2014
Every time I try to close apps by, screen gets frozen after double tapping... I need to wait around 10 seconds before I can actually close the app or go back to home button! Anybody else experiencing this issue? I even tried restarting the phone but didn't help.

I7guy

macrumors Penryn
Nov 30, 2013
Gotta be in it to win it
Every time I try to close apps by, screen gets frozen after double tapping... I need to wait around 10 seconds before I can actually close the app or go back to home button! Anybody else experiencing this issue? I even tried restarting the phone but didn't help.
On a 5s I do not notice any issues.

doerrmann

macrumors member
Jul 11, 2008
Have you read the thread about "terrible lags" in iOS 8.4? I don't have the issue, but they sound related.

Jayson A

macrumors 68000
Sep 16, 2014
This is the lagging I posted about in the other thread. Quit Music.app and your phone should be better. I wish Apple would test this stuff before sending it to us. Do they even use their own software? If they did, they'd probably get frustrated with it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.