Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

iOS 8.4 Messenger App Setting

CrzyP

macrumors 6502
Mar 14, 2012
Nope. It's still there for me. Mine says "save image" though.

Comment

Graig

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 23, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Nope. It's still there for me. Mine says "save image" though.
It's there on my iPhone as well but seems to have disappeared on my iPad 4, I'm sure it was there. Cannot bring it back and think time for a Recovery. It's been a while and likely other bits could stand a refresh. The iPhone is new and seems a lot snappier,lol, thanks for the help.

Comment

Graig

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 23, 2009
Vancouver, BC
It's there on my iPhone as well but seems to have disappeared on my iPad 4, I'm sure it was there. Cannot bring it back and think time for a Recovery. It's been a while and likely other bits could stand a refresh. The iPhone is new and seems a lot snappier,lol, thanks for the help.
Hmm but iPhone says save Photo to camera roll. Oh well, I'm sure the restore will do the iPad good. Lol

Comment

Graig

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 23, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Hmm but iPhone says save Photo to camera roll. Oh well, I'm sure the restore will do the iPad good. Lol
Actually the Recovery did not put this setting back in. I'm thinking maybe its because 8.4 handles Camera Roll differently with Photos. Also the iPad was wiped so only 8.4 was put back on with no underlying prior versions and no iPhoto. I will accept this and carry on the iPad must have had other problems which should now be working better.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.