iOS 8 Action Extensions

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by Mindown, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Mindown macrumors newbie

Web Translator Browser now has a Safari's Action Extension.
    Just select the text you want to translate, tap the Share button, and then select Web Translator.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Do you guys know any other cool Action Extensions?

</shamelessplug>

2. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

The ones I'm using are 1Password, Workflow, ExtDownload, ViewExif, View Source, WhatFont, and ImageDrain.

My favorites have to be ImageDrain and ExtDownload. One for downloading a bunch of images on a page all at once, the other for downloading whatever to it. It makes using an iPad a little more enjoyable.

3. Mindown thread starter macrumors newbie

Nice findings, I'm specially interested in the ExtDownload app, might make my life as a digital hoarder easier!

4. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

Yep, nothing better than having your iPhone's storage be as cluttered as your Downloads folder on your computer.

That's why I have a 64GB model. Ha!

5. pacorob, Apr 14, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2015

pacorob macrumors 68000

pacorob

I was looking for a topic such as this where you can find a list of apps which support iOS8 sharing extensions features (Share Sheet Extensions) throughout the OS.
    I think the supported apps list is still pretty small when i look at my iDevices and the options i have in this regard.

I found it finally here, therefore i will add my suggestions there after all.