iOS 8 Screenshot Thread

thedeejay

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 16, 2012
Toronto, Canada.
Now that iOS 8 is out I think it would be interesting to see peoples' setup with their widgets and such so go ahead and post your screenshots.

Last edited:

EJ8

Suspended
Oct 13, 2010
Nothing too exciting. I am really enjoying Launcher even though there is a bug right now that limits me to 8 shortcuts.

Attachments

EJ8

Suspended
Oct 13, 2010
I like launcher. Is it still available? I read somewhere it was pulled.

DAMN looks like it has been pulled :mad:
It does seem to be gone. This was a link I previously posted to it because people were having a hard time finding it: https://appsto.re/us/iLR81.i

I contacted the developer and he has been waiting on Apple to approve the latest version (with a patch for the bug) for a week now. Not sure why it's completely gone though.

thedeejay

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 16, 2012
Toronto, Canada.
It does seem to be gone. This was a link I previously posted to it because people were having a hard time finding it: https://appsto.re/us/iLR81.i

I contacted the developer and he has been waiting on Apple to approve the latest version (with a patch for the bug) for a week now. Not sure why it's completely gone though.

When I click on that link it gives "Internal Server Error 800". I guess I have to wait for it to go back up with the latest patch :( looks awesome though.

jr866gooner

macrumors 65816
Aug 24, 2013
iOS 8 Screenshot Thread

Pleased so far with widgets, they can only improve on it, can't wait to see more and more apps utilise them!

EJ8

Suspended
Oct 13, 2010

Pleased so far with widgets, they can only improve on it, can't wait to see more and more apps utilise them!
I agree. Widgets and specifically Launcher have been my favorite parts of iOS 8

----------

How do you get 8 shortcuts? i'm only able to add 4 :/ Thanks!
Put Launcher in edit mode (shaking icons) and move one of the icons downwards to where it starts to disappear. The "+ Add New" icon should appear (it's really just hidden). Just drop the icon you were moving and the "+ Add New" icon should stay on the screen. When you get to 8 icons you can do this again to build more than 8 but the widget will still only show the top 8 icons.

batting1000

macrumors 604
Sep 4, 2011
Florida
Put Launcher in edit mode (shaking icons) and move one of the icons downwards to where it starts to disappear. The "+ Add New" icon should appear (it's really just hidden). Just drop the icon you were moving and the "+ Add New" icon should stay on the screen. When you get to 8 icons you can do this again to build more than 8 but the widget will still only show the top 8 icons.
I thought you needed the Pro version to get 8 shortcuts.

EJ8

Suspended
Oct 13, 2010
I thought you needed the Pro version to get 8 shortcuts.
Ah I think you are right. I do have the Pro version but there is also a bug that limits the icons to 4 unless you do the above. And now that I think about it the dev said it was a 6 Plus specific issue. Sorry if I got your hopes up Ashton18.

ashton18

macrumors regular
Thanks for helping!

(I had downloaded the Pro version anyways)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.