iOS 9.0 Apple Music Not Working

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Cayden, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Cayden macrumors 6502a

Cayden

After updating to iOS 9.1 then downgrading back to 9.0 Apple Music has stopped working for offline playback. I can't add any music to my library and I am unable to make anything available offline. I can stream it just fine, but when I click the plus to add to my music a check mark is show in its place, but seconds later it is gone. Is there any way to fix this?

2. lagwagon Suspended

lagwagon

The plus sign only adds it you your library. So if you have your music app set to "only offline music" you won't see it. You still need to tap "make available for offline" after hitting the plus sign.

3. Mystic Eddy macrumors regular

Same issue here. Going to try restoring to a fresh install of iOS 9 and my backup from 8.4.1

4. Cayden thread starter macrumors 6502a

Cayden

I think the issue is downgrading the software. I've gone back to 9.1 and it seems to be working (with some hiccups)

5. MadDogMike macrumors newbie

I'm on 9.0.2, and I still can't get "Make Available Offline" to work. Frustrating.

6. Mystic Eddy macrumors regular

Have you tried a fresh install of 9.0.2 and then reinstating your backup? Worked for me when I went from 9.1 b1 to 9.0 release version.