Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

john991

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 30, 2014
Great White North - aka Canada
I'm in Canada but I can't see anywhere within the Starbucks app that allows us to reload using Apple Pay.

Does anyone else notice this?

In the settings under iOS for Starbucks it shows I registered the card in the US. I remember registering the card in Canada thou.

Richie2000

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2010
West Sussex UK
Here in the UK it's found by going Pay > Top-Up > Paying With and then it appears as an option at the top of the list above my debit card. Might be totally different UI in Canada though.

john991

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 30, 2014
Great White North - aka Canada
Here in the UK it's found by going Pay > Top-Up > Paying With and then it appears as an option at the top of the list above my debit card. Might be totally different UI in Canada though.

That's where I thought it'd be but only my credit card is listed along with adding adding a debit / credit card and pay pal.

parrot5

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2010
Same with OP, in Canada. I wonder if we need to activate it somehow by adding a valid credit card? Will try it out when my AMEX arrives lol

pat500000

Suspended
Jun 3, 2015
Is this like UK exclusive thing? or does this apply to US version as well?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.