iOS 9.3 hidden/deleted my YouTube app

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by MartinAppleGuy, Mar 21, 2016.

1. MartinAppleGuy macrumors 68020

MartinAppleGuy

My YouTube app disappeared from the home screen after updating but when going to the App Store to redone load, it says open. When it hit it, it does nothing.

Only complaint though, this update is insanely fast on my air 2; I've never felt an iOS device be this fast. Multitasking app switcher lag is now gone (I have over 200 apps and when pulling down to switch to a different second app, it used to lag for a second before). Typing and scrolling also seems heavily improved; eveno Ign to a long website and zooming back to the top doesn't require redrawing the web page any more. This truly is insane performance.

2. stormchaser macrumors 6502

stormchaser

Strange I've still got mine as I've read a few have had similar problem so I was intrigued to find out after I just updated.

3. PNutts macrumors 601

PNutts

Same behavior for me.

4. VictoryHighway macrumors member

VictoryHighway

5. Yun0 Suspended

Yun0

6. ashindnile macrumors 6502

7. horizonflyer macrumors newbie

horizonflyer

Same for me - I did a hard rest after the update and the YouTube app re-appeared on my last page of apps along with another few apps.

8. leinadhok macrumors member

leinadhok

Fine here also on iPhone 6 Plus and iPad mini

9. indoorsy macrumors newbie

iPhone 6, Same thing for me. I've had a lot of issues since updating. My VPN keeps toggling itself on and off, I can't accept the new iCloud terms & conditions, and settings keeps asking my for my Apple ID password but every time I enter it, the app stalls. I also can't receive email or load webpages (on wifi or cellular) but I can still receive notifications for email, which is strange. Nightshift mode works great though! :) Sorry to complain, as this isn't the right thread for this, but I am frustrated to say the least.

10. jfiggy77 macrumors newbie

Same thing happened to me not only for YouTube but for other Google Apps and a few games. A hard reboot though brought them back.

11. CTHarrryH macrumors 65816

same happened to me on my 6S then when I got an update to YouTube App this am - the icon re-appeared and went back exactly where it had been before. Strange