iOS 9 Beta 2 and Wi-Fi Issues

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by JosephNajjar, Jun 24, 2015.

1. JosephNajjar macrumors newbie

Hi there,

This is my first post (even though I've been an avid reader for over 10 years now... yes, I can't believe it either). I recently download iOS 9 Beta 2 yesterday and my Wi-Fi is giving me trouble.

1. First off, it was telling me that my passwords were incorrect on my home network (I have 2)
    2. When I resetted the network setting, it connected properly, but nothing is loading up (Safari, E-mail, etc.)

What do you guys think the problem is? How do you think I should fix it? And is anyone else experiencing the same thing? (I have a 6GB data package for the month and I don't mind using it but I want to fix my problem)

Thanks a lot guys

Joey

2. Hustler1337 macrumors 65816

Hustler1337

I've had this issue even in iOS 8. You could try clicking 'Forget this Network' and then re-connecting to the network again.

3. JosephNajjar thread starter macrumors newbie

I've tried doing that several times and no success. My screen is even freezing when I go to turn off "Find My iPhone" to restore and go back to iOS 8.3. It's still not stable enough for me. I need to go back to 8.3 since it's my work phone and I don't have any other device to test it on. Thanks for the reply though.

Joey

4. Lobwedgephil macrumors 68030

Thats probably your best bet, going back. Apple mentions connection issues with certain wifi in release notes.