iOS 9 issue on iPad Pro

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by TofSanity, Mar 10, 2016.

1. TofSanity macrumors 6502a

TofSanity

is anyone else having weird issues with their iPad Pro running iOS 9.2.1? Over the last few weeks the only options I had for auto-lock were 2, 5 & 10 minutes. Now I have those along with the 15 minutes and never. I thought this was just an iPad Pro thing, having 2, 5 & 10 minutes only. I have also had all apps disappear, even the pre-installed Apple apps. It's just weird. I'd hate to do a fresh install since I no longer have a laptop to get music from and etc...

Thoughts?

2. C DM macrumors Westmere

Do you have any Exchange mail accounts connected on the iPad (like for work or anything like that)?

3. TofSanity thread starter macrumors 6502a

TofSanity

Actually I did have my exchange setup for about a week but deleted it a few days ago. Could that be the cause?

4. C DM, Mar 10, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2016

C DM macrumors Westmere

Yeah, that sounds like it would be it. Often Exchange can have some controls over some functions of the device, like placing some restrictions on what auto-lock values can be used, sometimes enforcing the need to use a passcode or even a longer password, and can even have the ability to wipe the device as well.

5. TofSanity thread starter macrumors 6502a

TofSanity

Thanks
    Thanks for the info. That makes sense.