Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

amdatlon1

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2012
This my are apps on iPhone 6S:

betterFiveColumnHomescreen
betterFiveIconDock
DockShift
iBlank for iOS7 and iOS8
iWidgets
OpenSSH
Winterboard

JackieInCo

Suspended
Jul 18, 2013
Colorado
Itunes Radio unlimited skips works great. This was one of the reasons I wanted to hold off on 9.0 on all my devices but I see no reason to wait now.

kotty

macrumors member
Jul 9, 2010
If anyone is interested in 3D Touch like functionality on older devices try RevealMenu on repo apt.imokhles.com ..
I'm trying this one.....
But if i want to move my apps, I need to uninstall Revealmenu?

gwynne

macrumors 68000
Mar 11, 2010
I've checked the spreadsheet, but quick bump anyway: any tethering apps working yet?

elliottfamily5

macrumors member
Nov 16, 2011
iPhone 6, 9.02. MagicDots and Iconomatic both working fine on my phone.

InfoStats causes safe mode on respring.

boxermansr

macrumors 6502a
Feb 11, 2011
El Paso, TX
I see Crashreporter listed as working, however for me when I click on it, it just crashes back to the springboard.. is/has anyone else used it and can confirm its working? I could have sworn it was working yesterday when I first jailbroke, but then I got stuck in a boot loop and had to restore and re jail break, and now Crashreporter just doesn't work.. I just noticed if I boot into safe mode Crashreporter does work.. so I'm guessing it's not digging something else I have installed.

Also, cylinder (while listed as working) causes safe mode.

OK, I started uninstalling stuff, and it seems TetherMe is what is causing Crashreporter to not work. Removed TetherMe and now Crashreporter works.. Also, seems removing TetherMe got the "Google Voice" app to work again (as it was crashing as well).. [this is all on my 6s, my 5c seems to work fine with all these tweaks installed, of course its still on 8.4].

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumpie

spencers

macrumors 68020
Sep 20, 2004
MusicMod works great!

Repo: skylerk99.github.io

Can't seem to get in to edit the spreadsheet.

b0fh666

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2012
south
is activator having some problem? i tested it on my 'beta run' and it was kind of working OK... just the app was shortened like on iphone 4 but the actions I tested seemed OK, even on touch id.

but the 'official' release still not done... oh well probably next week along with other good stuff.

spinedoc77

macrumors G4
Jun 11, 2009
Anyone getting stuff that is green on the list, but in Cydia still says it's not compatible? Maybe because I have a 6s+ For example the list says Infinidock 2.1 works, but in Cydia it says not compatible. Do I have to force it to download? And if so, how do you force a download?

terry.jackson

macrumors newbie
Apr 3, 2015
Anyone getting stuff that is green on the list, but in Cydia still says it's not compatible? Maybe because I have a 6s+ For example the list says Infinidock 2.1 works, but in Cydia it says not compatible. Do I have to force it to download? And if so, how do you force a download?

I have a 6s+ also and a lot of the tweaks that are working on that list are not compatible with my device.

bushido

Suspended
Mar 26, 2008
Germany
anyone got the new tweak "EnableLivePhotos" to work? i have the icon in my camera app but it doesnt seem to do anything. no live photo when i check my camera roll

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.