Ios 9 more colorful?

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by Predictingfuture, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Predictingfuture macrumors newbie

Is it me or is Apple going to add more color to apps, because ios is too white for my liking. I haven't heard any rumor of apple adding customization or animation so what's with all the different colors on WWDC. I know it reminds me of the Siri on Apple watch.

2. kmj2318 macrumors 68000

kmj2318

I don't see anything like that happening. The most we can hope for is a dark/night theme.

3. H3boy macrumors regular

H3boy

I wouldn't mind a little bit more color along with a dark theme. But hey, i'd be happy with a colorful siri.

4. februarian macrumors 6502

februarian

I'd love love love the addition of a dark theme but as it stands the white introduced in iOS 7 is something revolutionary in the sense that it aids in productivity & efficiency like nothing else by bringing all the focus to the actual content & getting every unwanted element, of which there are none in iOS, out of the way in your daily use of the device.

5. Shirasaki macrumors 603

Shirasaki

Now I simply black white my iOS interface to bring dark mode to iOS 8.4. It works, but I need to see a world certain types of patients see. It looks great to ease the eye.

All in all, I think, reducing the use of phone is the ultimate way to solve everything.