iOS 9 on iPad Mini 3 vs iPhone 6

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by mattjohnson78, Jun 10, 2015.

1. mattjohnson78 macrumors member

I have iOS 9 on both devices and on the iPhone its buggy and the battery is crap yet on my iPad Mini 3 iOS 9 is great, best beta I have ever tried. The issue with iOS 9 has to be device specific to the iPhone.

Has anyone else installed on multiple devices seen a difference also?

2. ancapman macrumors newbie

ancapman

I am having issues on the mini 3... I have had to restore 2 times... It starts with apps closing on start that previously worked, followed by respringing and crashing.

I am not disappointed it is a beta, and I need it for dev but, I am still not sure what is causing it to do this... all i can do is submit logs and bug reports

3. mattjohnson78 thread starter macrumors member

I am trying to find the difference on the two since one is working great and the other is not. Both are cellular on T-Mobile with LTE.

Going through the settings and apps.

All I can see is it has to be specific to the iPhone somewhere.

4. thatJohann macrumors 6502a

thatJohann

yeah, in my case ios 9 beta 1 works great on ipad mini 1 (non retina). However, on my iphone 6 it was a full-on disaster even with clean install.

5. XTheLancerX macrumors 68000

XTheLancerX

Hmmm. Maybe they've taken notice to how bad iOS has been on iPad since iOS 7 and are now addressing that but completely forgetting about iPhone? Not exactly what I was wishing for in my feedback I was sending, but whatever. I did send tons of feedback on how sloppy and stuttery iOS is on iPad. Particularly A7 iPads.