iOS 9 PB1 - Can't activate new notes

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by jaredlipsitz, Jul 10, 2015.

1. jaredlipsitz macrumors member

Running iOS9 PB on iPhone and iPad, as well as El Capitan on MBP. I first opened the notes app on my phone, saw something about the new features, but they aren't available. They are available on iPad and Mac. Does anyone know how to activate them on phone? I perhaps selected "not now" on phone...although I don't remember seeing the option...

2. jaredlipsitz thread starter macrumors member

Or are these features not available on iPhone?

3. Jman13 macrumors 68000

Notes works great for me...all features available on my 6...drawing, lists, photos, text formatting, etc. Did you click 'Continue' or 'Not Now' when launching?

4. jaredlipsitz thread starter macrumors member

I mi
    I might have stupidly clicked 'not now'...but surely there's an option to enable it after?

5. andrew2222 macrumors newbie

When you go back into notes, theres a little button that will say upgrade and thats how you enable it

6. jaredlipsitz, Jul 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2015

jaredlipsitz thread starter macrumors member

I mi
    I might have stupidly clicked 'not now'...but surely there's an option to enable
    Unfortunately no button for me...Even tried selecting a picture in Photos and tried sharing with Notes...but a message pops up saying I must go to notes and upgrade...so it takes me there...but no option to upgrade. Pity!

7. Dominicanyor macrumors 6502a

Dominicanyor

Mine did not even ask the last question about continue.