ios 9 used all my cellular data

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by t12013, Sep 22, 2015.

1. t12013 macrumors newbie

hello guys, so ive updated to ios 9, everything good. Ive moved to a new apartent so i dont have wifi at home yet, so ive used all my cellular data (6gb plan). So i bought a new boundle of 1GB, i used normal surfing and a bit sharing with the ps4 and everything good, then i stoped sharing and later on i conected to the power in the car, ive got a text saying that ive used 80% of the data and after a minut another one thag i used everything. Then u bought a new plan of 1GB and same story. Charging in the car after a whole day at work with wifi. I get a message saying ive used 80%data and one min later another one aaying that i used all. The. I check the meter on the phone and it says that "general" used 800mb !!! Wtf is this !!
    Can anyone help me ?

image.png image.png image.png

2. servantLDR84 macrumors newbie

servantLDR84

I'm looking for an answer to the same issue....I have changed my plan so I wouldn't incur the charges for usage. And then like an hour later I got the same warning again....and before I could change anything I received another text that I was charged for the extra 1gb already....it's happened 3 times now and getting old :eek::apple::confused:

3. Yun0 Suspended

Yun0

err..so u had a 6gb plan then went down to a 1gb..? at least thats what it sounds like & why would u do that.?

translations would help..what is delt internet.?

4. Prabas macrumors 6502a

Prabas

5. t12013 thread starter macrumors newbie

****ing **** did it again .. 1.3 gigabyte in less than a day !!!! **** you apple ..

6. Fzang macrumors 65816

Fzang

Strange! I have quite dodgy wifi sometimes, but all usage seems to be fine. Only the hotspot takes the cake. Everything else is quite low.

image.jpeg image.png