iOS Beta 3 Sync issues

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Constantine1337, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Constantine1337 macrumors 6502

Hello.

Since update last night on iOS Beta 3 with iTunes I am unable to sync my photos and music. The sync starts, goes on, and finishes syncing as if everything went fine. No photos or music is transferred. I tried to un-sync and re-sync, I restored my iPhone and reinstalled iTunes.

When I click on the device in iTunes I can see the music on it, but it is all greyed out and with the "sync-circle" icon next to each song, sitting there (stuck). The Capacity bar in the bottom of iTunes is showing "Audio 0,01 GB" and "Photos 0,01GB" constantly.

Anyone with this issue or maybe a workaround?

2. Gatormedic macrumors newbie

Re: iOS Beta 3 Sync issues

I've got the same problem. I listed it on the bug reporter...kinda sucks :(:mad:

3. amps macrumors member

Make sure you are using Itunes 10.5 beta 3. It works fine here.

4. Qramohn macrumors newbie

Try this.

1. Sync your iphone, but untick sync music in iTunes.
    2. Start Music-player in iPhone and delete any songs left on phone.
    3. Resync the phone again and then tick to sync your music to the iPhone.
    Now you should be set. :cool:

5. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

it would kinda suck if it didnt work on the official release, since in happened on a Beta its kinda "good" so now it will be fixed

6. clactonlad, Jul 12, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2011

clactonlad macrumors member

I had this issue last night but fixed it.

When your iPhone is connected to iTunes, click on your device, then go to the music tab, tick 'Sync Music' and then tick 'Entire music library' hit apply down bottom right, then sync, this synced back all my music to the device, however....It only showed up in my 'playlists' and 'songs' nothing appeared in 'artists' so I rebooted the phone and synced again and now everything is showing up correctly and is synced to my phone.

Good luck!