iOS clock alarm doesn't go off when...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Fraaaa, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Fraaaa macrumors 65816

Fraaaa

I happened to notice that my iPhone4's alarm doesn't go off only when I set the day that it should.

For example I have an alarm for Mon Wed at 8:00 and it didn't go off, nor did on Monday. However, it does without the specific day. Careful on how you set the alarm.

Does anyone know how to send the feedback to Apple from the website? I couldn't find the page.

Cheers.

PS: I tried to shift a day forward and a day after and still doesn't go off.

2. iNickk macrumors member

I had the same issue this morning. Normally, I will set an alarm for the morning the night before. But on wednesdays I have an early lecture, so have it set for wednesday 8:15. I woke up at 8:30 and it hadn't gone off.

3. anim8or macrumors 65816

anim8or

4. OllyW Moderator

OllyW

Staff Member

Here's the feedback page.

Apple are aware of the problem and it's reported that it's fixed in the GM release of iOS 4.2. :)

5. Fraaaa thread starter macrumors 65816

Fraaaa

No, this is a different bug.
    I posted this on Another thread:

Funny enough, I just post something about it.

It only doesn't go off when you set days. I have been testing it this morning.
    If you just set the time without specific days -or every day apparently- then it goes off.

Strangely this didn't happen before the time change.
    Also tried: one hour early, one hour after, a day early and a day after. Didn't go off.

I prefer that they hear me out. ;)