iOS desktop

Discussion in 'iOS 10' started by oneshotpro, Oct 30, 2016.

1. oneshotpro Suspended

When will apple add to iOS an feature similar to windows continuum or black berry blend, that provides a desktop interface when connected to a monitor?

this would definitely kill the need for personal home computer which is barely needed at the moment.

I have a 2010 mbp with no interest in replacing it at current laptop prices since I barely use it as is, so would prefer this option for the few times I require a desktop.

2. -BigMac- macrumors 65816

-BigMac-

And you are stating this based off of which study?

3. Mlrollin91 macrumors G5

Mlrollin91

Uhh, personal home computer is barely needed at the moment, says who?

I use my iPad and iPhone all the time, but my MBA and iMac are irreplaceable. I need them and use them daily. I would never get through school with just an iPad and iPhone. Typing notes on an iPad, sure, writing a 50 page paper, not going to happen.

4. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

Probably never. There is the segment of people who barely use their desktop and laptop anymore, but they'd rather just keep the old machine around instead of investing into a dongle, mouse, and keyboard to plug into a screen. If you're coming from a laptop, you probably don't have that stuff lying around anyway.