iOS developer account

borncountry

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 23, 2008
Question,I'm looking to get a iOS developer account just to try the new betas can I use a windows computer to register my udid and download the betas?thanks

borncountry

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 23, 2008
Thanks and what about registering my iphone can I use chrome on windows to do that?

PNutts

macrumors 601
Jul 24, 2008
Pacific Northwest, US
Thanks and what about registering my iphone can I use chrome on windows to do that?
I don't know, but you can use IE. ;) In the context of this conversation I use Windows to manage everything and use a Mac to extract the .ipsw file from the downloaded .dmg. It is possible to do it on Windows but it's easier on a Mac.

borncountry

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 23, 2008
I don't know, but you can use IE. ;) In the context of this conversation I use Windows to manage everything and use a Mac to extract the .ipsw file from the downloaded .dmg. It is possible to do it on Windows but it's easier on a Mac.
Thanks a lot,safari just keeps crashing everyday on my iphone 5s that I want to try the beta to see if it is better and it is only 100$ so not to much.

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
Thanks a lot,safari just keeps crashing everyday on my iphone 5s that I want to try the beta to see if it is better and it is only 100$ so not to much.
You're willing to pay $100.00 to not wait 2 months?

Have you tried restoring your 5S as a NEW phone and not restore from backup to see if the crashing goes away?

borncountry

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 23, 2008
I have restored it and still no go and I just like playing with the beta to see what's new,lol

weas

macrumors member
Nov 4, 2012
Seville, Spain
You can buy a lisence for 5 bucks on ebay. That means that there's somebody who payed the $100 for a developer account and sells liselces to make a profit out of it

borncountry

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 23, 2008
You can buy a lisence for 5 bucks on ebay. That means that there's somebody who payed the $100 for a developer account and sells liselces to make a profit out of it
Thanks but I rather just have my personal account because I have a couple iphones and iPad that my family use.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.