IOS Other Features

Discussion in 'iOS 5 and earlier' started by thesweeps, Oct 13, 2011.

1. thesweeps macrumors member

Dont think I have seen someone post this yet, We all know the obvious features but there is suppose to be 200 or something so maybe list some of the ones you find.

One feature I found that i love is that you can know get rid of the keyboard in message app to view the whole conversation, just a small thing but helpful..anything else?

2. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

That is nice indeed! As I mentioned in another thread, it seems BT support is better now with car stereos (can output song info whereas couldn't before)

3. jwingfie macrumors 6502a

jwingfie

In the camera app, swipe to the right to go to your camera roll, and back to the left to return to camera.

4. CosmoPilot macrumors 65816

CosmoPilot

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

You can swipe the weather widget left/right to get forecast info

5. MEJHarrison macrumors 6502a

Settings -> General -> Usage. Going through there and seeing how much data each app is using is fantastic. I was able to go through a bunch of apps and delete old data I don't need anymore (especially photo apps). I cleared up almost 2GB just dumping old data!

6. L.TAO macrumors newbie

I reallly like the Multitasking Gestures for iPad...
    It s just Super
    :)

7. Nioxic macrumors regular

if you're writing a looooong message and suddenly forget some of the stuff you're replying to, you can now move down the keyboard in the message app and see your messages. this always annoyed me at least :D