iOS PDF reader, that can edit bookmarks.

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by fires3as0n, Jul 11, 2014.

1. fires3as0n macrumors newbie

Hello guys.
    I've tried much PDF readers/document eitors. I've looked up through forums, but have not found anything to solve my problem.

I need a PDF reader, that can edit bookmarks. I mean, not an option of creating one's own bookmarks, which some of them have! I need it to modify existing bookmarks, made from desktop (with foxit reader, for example).

All of coursebooks in my university are in pdf, and bookmarking is very nessesary to mark certain places. I got tired of reading from PC, and iPad cannot provide me with capabilities, that I need.

2. Donka macrumors 68030

Donka

Goodreader can do this - I use this for editing existing bookmarks I have created on the desktop Adobe Reader @ work.

3. fires3as0n thread starter macrumors newbie

Goodreader shows my bookmarks, made with Foxit Reader, as "Outlines", and I see no options to edit them.
    [​IMG]

4. ishark macrumors newbie

5. Donka macrumors 68030

Donka

Weird. Edits in Adobe Reader show up as annotations for me and be edited. Looks like Foxit is doing something different with its annotations.

6. fires3as0n, Jul 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2014

fires3as0n thread starter macrumors newbie

Same problem, as goodreader: bookmarks are shown as "outline" and can not be edited.
    It has it's own bookmarks, but they mark only page nubmer (desktop foxit reader marks position also), and have no hierarchy - this is not what I want.