Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Geert76

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Feb 28, 2014
the Netherlands
I know that evey time a new (i)OS is being released a lot of members here are asking and/or shouting that or if Safari is snappier.

But damn, just installed PB2 2 days ago and I must say, I have never had such a fast Safari experience on any of my iPhone's (from iPhone 4S till my iPhone 6S atm)

All my websites I visite are loading blasting fast, adblocker is working 100% on this PB, switching between tabs is instantly.

happy so far!

device: iPhone 6S

Godf1st

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2012
I know that evey time a new (i)OS is being released a lot of members here are asking and/or shouting that or if Safari is snappier.

But damn, just installed PB2 2 days ago and I must say, I have never had such a fast Safari experience on any of my iPhone's (from iPhone 4S till my iPhone 6S atm)

All my websites I visite are loading blasting fast, adblocker is working 100% on this PB, switching between tabs is instantly.

happy so far!

device: iPhone 6S
I was just saying how snappy safari is. I think ios 10 is shaping up to be meant for the 6s/6s+. This is how iOS should've felt when these phones released.

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
That's why I use Tapatalk on my idevices!
But even Tapatalk works intermittently. Sometimes it just crashes when sending a post, although post is sent successfully.
Don't need to mention Tapatalk now has ad.

lagwagon

Suspended
Oct 12, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
But even Tapatalk works intermittently. Sometimes it just crashes when sending a post, although post is sent successfully.
Don't need to mention Tapatalk now has ad.

You can always tell when someone uses that app. When you see 5-7 identical threads posted or even posts within a thread. Pretty funny. I personally would never use/download an app just to reply in a forum when you can do it directly from its website. Especially when I've seen it bug out so many times with that repeat post spamming I mentioned.

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
You can always tell when someone uses that app. When you see 5-7 identical threads posted or even posts within a thread. Pretty funny. I personally would never use/download an app just to reply in a forum when you can do it directly from its website. Especially when I've seen it bug out so many times with that repeat post spamming I mentioned.
But for me that "jumping to bottom " safari bug bugs me more than usual, or I will not resort using third party apps to reply to this forum.
Maybe I need to try out again.

Reactions: ladytonya
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.