iOS Reminders app problem

Badrottie

Suspended
Original poster
May 8, 2011
Los Angeles
I have searched thread for Reminders app problem I could not find one so here is my problem. I have set up task for Reminders to pick up items at the location upon arrival. I typed store address and Reminders found an address and turned on "Remind me at a location" button.
When I arrived at the location my iPhone or Reminder failed to alert me with message. I had to remind myself to pick up items.
Anyone have any problems? iOS 6 Reminders app is perfect! :apple:

TrenttonY

macrumors 6502a
Nov 14, 2012
I have searched thread for Reminders app problem I could not find one so here is my problem. I have set up task for Reminders to pick up items at the location upon arrival. I typed store address and Reminders found an address and turned on "Remind me at a location" button.
When I arrived at the location my iPhone or Reminder failed to alert me with message. I had to remind myself to pick up items.
Anyone have any problems? iOS 6 Reminders app is perfect! :apple:
Location reminders has been broken since iOS 7. Not sure if iOS 7.1 has fixed it

marvz

macrumors 6502a
Aug 27, 2012
Berlin
You have to keep Reminders running. If you close it in Multitasking, it does stop working. You can see at the top if it's running (the unfilled gps marker).
And yes, it should not be this way..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.