iOS Tech Talk

Discussion in 'iOS 5 and earlier' started by ventuss, Oct 21, 2011.

1. ventuss macrumors 6502

Do anybody got a confirmation email for iOS 5 Tech Talk? I ask because I would like to know if "FULL" means that they already filled the requests or seats.

2. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

Yes I'm Afraid

Full means no more slots available.

3. ventuss thread starter macrumors 6502

It says that they are going to give preference for developers that have an app published on the store, but that would take some analyses, right? I still didn't get any email. Not even a negative one.

4. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

No Not Negative

"Just a sorry, but we have too many people for the seminars" Doesn't stop you going down (As far as I know) Was going, can't work prevents.

5. webspinner macrumors newbie

Just got confirmation

For everyone else's info, I just received my confirmation this morning. I applied 15 minutes after the invite email was sent. I also have several apps in the store, one of which is in the top few hundred iPad apps overall. Not sure how much of a play that had in my chances.
    Anyone else going to NYC?

6. cavemonkey50 macrumors 6502

I was rejected, but my company has only one app in the app store, and it's a small one. It's a shame the app store was their metric for acceptance, because the majority of what we do is enterprise focused and will never be available in the app store.