Ios4 aw3 how to remove custom photos from watch face

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Apps' started by Laryl, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Laryl macrumors 6502a

Laryl

When I open the app on my phone and go to Face Gallery, scroll down to Photos the first image is captioned Favorites. I’ve mastered using favorites. But following that are 4 more choices that show previews of photos I just don’t want to see there. It really bothers me.
    If I click on one, the images are there in custom and I can choose to delete them but they will not go away.
    How can I replace those random images? I know they are just samples but I just don’t want to see THOSE images. Where are they coming from?

2. Laryl thread starter macrumors 6502a

Laryl

I just went ahead and with help, unpaired, reinstalled and so issue resolved

3. thenumbersrbad macrumors 6502

thenumbersrbad

this is showing up on my watch as well, when you go into About in settings it shows 5 photos on watch, but nothing is synced...I too have deleted and they just come back

what do you mean that with help? you unpaired and do you mean re-paired your watch to your phone not re-installed?

4. Laryl thread starter macrumors 6502a

Laryl

I went into the sprint store and the tech there did it.. I’m not exactly sure what he did but I had synced to my photos before and when he did whatever, I no longer was synced so those photos are gone now.