iOS4 Bluetooth volume issue on 3GS

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by GRN99EX, Jun 30, 2010.

1. GRN99EX macrumors member

I got my 3GS swapped out last Friday due to cracks and dust under the screen. The new one still had iOS 3.1.3 on it, and my Jawbone 2 worked just fine. I went home and upgraded it to iOS 4, and restored from my iOS4 backup. Ever since then, when I use my Jawbone, I can barely hear the caller on the other end of the line. On the audio options screen it lists "Bluetooth Audio" instead of "Jawbone".

Does anyone else have this issue, or know how to fix it? I have the volume turned all the way up, and still can't really hear the person on the other end of the line.

Thanks,
    Sean

2. dlogan1 macrumors newbie

Yes. I am having the same issue. I've been thinking something has gone wrong with my headset, but now am thinking it's the OS update on my iPhone 3GS. Lots of cracking and popping, low volume too.

3. how520130 macrumors newbie

it's music player which bothers me!!

when i was using the Bluetooth for music, at the beginning the volume was fine.
    few times later, the volume can only be tuned down but can not tune up.
    now the Bluetooth can be used to answer the call, but the volume for music and other media was really poor!!