Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

23scadoo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 9, 2011
After installing iOS5 I have had nothing but problems. If I plug in or unplug my iPhone 4 is crashes all Windows Office programs and Google Chrome and most albums that I try to import will crash iTunes. I end up having to right click on what track I want in iTunes select "Open with iTunes" then I have to close iTunes and do it again for each individual track. Is anyone else having these issues or does anyone have any bright ideas as to how to resolve this problem?

salacious

macrumors 6502a
May 15, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

I have this's similar problem on my Mbp once the 4s is plugged in everything goes glitchy and slow thought I was only one

23scadoo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 9, 2011
So reinstalling helped with the problem that I was having with programs crashing but I still can't import folders or files without iTunes crashing. One other strange thing is that if I want to switch between Libraries I get a red circle with a cross out through it. I have to click many times before it actually will change to the Library that I want it to.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.