iOS5 CYDIA HELP

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by jerry.federer, Jun 12, 2011.

1. jerry.federer macrumors newbie

I recently jailbroke my iphone 4 on ios 5. after i booted into tether mode when ever i try to search or add sources on cydia it just crashes. i really want to try out the UIsettings tweak and add some other stuff too. i restored my phone twice but both times its the same thing. Do anyone of you guys know how to solve this problem?

2. rick snagwell macrumors 68040

rick snagwell

3. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

From MuscleNerd's Twitter feed yesterday:

Perhaps the DevTeam blog has more details, as he suggests.

4. jerry.federer thread starter macrumors newbie

thats not it cuz my cydia opens and i can install. just when ever i try to search or add sources it quits

5. bmms8 macrumors 68020

re jailbreak and dont make multiple threads on the same topic

6. jerry.federer thread starter macrumors newbie

still doesnt work

7. 3goldens macrumors 68000

3goldens

jerry,
    restore your phone, jb'ing is a little premature at this point, nothing is going to work....save yourself the aggravation.

8. EvanLugh macrumors 68000

EvanLugh

you have no idea what you're doing = you should not be installing/testing etc. It's all BETA for a reason

9. soco macrumors 68030

soco

While being a d*ck about it isn't entirely necessary, I agree that if you're not 100% sure about what you're doing and/or a developer in need of this very very beta jailbreak for a very very beta iOS 5, stay away.

I'm a very well seasoned iOS user and just as seasoned with jail breaking and modding, and even I reverted back after playing with the iOS5 beta JB.