iOS5 iPad music bug

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Laddy, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Laddy macrumors newbie

Has anyone else noticed that if you turn on sound check in the settings of the new Music app that the song will only play for a second then stop? But, if you turn it off everything plays just fine.

2. sykh06 macrumors newbie

The bug is there but the fix, not quite

I have noticed this and its been bothering me the but:( it is there even with soundcheck off! Help please!:confused:

3. sykh06 macrumors newbie

iOS5 iPad music bug

I had iOS5 on my iPhone for a few days, after I saw how well it worked, I also installed it on my iPad, but apparently, there's a bug with the musics app, I can't play any of the songs I've bought from iTunes, I can only play the ones I've ripped off the internet which is a very small number of songs, the songs just play for a second and then stop! I read somewhere about this being because of soundcheck but I've tried turning it off with no results, however, it will work if I continually (and rapidly) tap the sound check on/off button, which isn't very convenient.
    I wanted to now if anyone else has this problem and if you have a fix for it? please help!

4. radiogoober macrumors 6502a

Try reseting your iPad. Music.app works just fine.

5. sykh06 macrumors newbie

Tried restoring once, doing it again now!

I restored it once but still the same results, I'm doing it again now and will try syncing my music before anything else, maybe that will help, you say yours works, can you tell me what you did after the update/restore?

6. sykh06 macrumors newbie

also tried resetting

I also tried resetting, no results!

7. sykh06 macrumors newbie

Still not working after restore, I noticed it works with headphones, this isn't only me has my friend is having the same problem despite his being CDMA and mine GSM!