Ios5 Safari Zoom Bug?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by OSMac, Oct 13, 2011.

1. OSMac macrumors 65816

2. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

In landscape, the translation page is blurry without even zooming on my iPad 2. Wondering if it might be a Google issue.

3. AbblePC macrumors regular

iOS 5 blurry windows

Iv'e been having this same issue on many other web sites or pages that have pop up windows especially, both on iPad and iPhone4 & 4S Safari, sometimes even email graphics.

The window with a graphic or even text will show up but be very blurred as compared to before in iOS5.

One App in particular is while using The Daily reader for newspaper articles, the pages load perfectly until a pop up window with text or graphics is overlaid on the page, that window is what doesn't rez in full resolution and shows up blurred and is completely unreadable.

I contacted the developer with that issue and he counted it off as not fully loading the full res version of the graphic or text and is a memory save thing for their app. I think it is system wide with iOS5 and am surprised more people haven't complained about the poor image quality on certain Safari browsing pages since the latest iOS update.

Any one else even noticing this issue? I would like it resolved or at least file a bug with Apple since it always worked well before.
    Its not fun when you load a web page and click on an article or image link to have it show up as a pop up window or overlay to have it all fuzzy like it never loads all the way and as you attempt to reload it thinking the image never loads all the way only shows the same exact thing again.