iOS6 keeps shutting down Instagram!

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by Spooner83, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Spooner83 macrumors 6502

Spooner83

And many other apps. There's so many bugs on here, Apple should hire the Orkin man! Instagram will let you snap a pic and choose a filter but when you try to save, it shuts down! Awful!

Auto correct on texting is ridiculous, it respells random words into words that don't even sound like what you'er typing.

Siri is worse! She can never understand you even when speaking slow. I wish Applw would improve Siri so that she can understand different slangs and accents rather than put her in different languages

Just sayin'

2. mrapplegate macrumors 68030

Welcome to the world of beta testing. Each person has different experiences. I have none of the issues you do, although I don't speak in an accent, so I can't test that problem you are having with Siri. Perhaps the next beta will be better for you. More importantly does the app you are developing work well?

3. sinsin07 macrumors 68040

Sounds like you've been playing in the big kids playground without parental supervision, fell down and scraped your knee. :D

4. Spooner83 thread starter macrumors 6502

Spooner83

Yea my app is great! It's called "Having iOS6 before the fall cause that's too long to wait"