iOS6 phone access code annoyance

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by JustLeft, Sep 23, 2012.

1. JustLeft macrumors 6502

I have a number of contact numbers that require access codes numbers. They are programmed into my phone with the phone number, pause, then access code. When I dial any of them now it seems like after the pause that I programmed in, they go through. I don't hear any tones to confirm that the code has been entered until after the call goes through. Then I hear a very slow play of the tones in an odd pattern. In my case I have an 8 digit pass code that must be entered. After I have connected they start to play back very slowly while I am on the call. Very annoying and distracting. Anyone else experiencing this?

2. HazyCloud macrumors 68030

HazyCloud

I don't use access codes, but you should definitely let Apple know about it so that it may get fixed in future updates.

http://www.apple.com/feedback/

3. JustLeft thread starter macrumors 6502

4. wahoo10 macrumors 6502

How exactly do you do this? I call into access numbers with passcodes quite often and would love to know how to do this.

5. JustLeft thread starter macrumors 6502

Create a contact, enter the number you will dial for that contact. After you have entered the number (and before you get out of the phone number field), press the +*# key at the bottom left corner of the dial pad. Then select pause, then you should be returned to the number pad where you can enter the access code. Save the contact and you are done.