iOS6 update then no video on new iPad

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by scottpat78, Sep 21, 2012.

1. scottpat78 macrumors newbie

Hello,

I'm updating our iDevices to iOS6 and the first 2 (my iPhone 4S and iPad 2) have completed without a hitch.

Updating the first of my wife's devices (new iPad) and I seem to have hit an issue. The updte has completed however it refuses to copy any video to the device. Before the upgrade there were several movies and lots of TV shows. Now there are none and no manner of sync, drag and drop within iTunes etc. will restore the video. The iPad within iTunes shows capacity taken from video after a sync for around a second then drops off and shows no video along the status bar. All was fine a couple of days ago which was the last time the iPad was connected to iTunes.

All of the video files have went onto my 2 devices without any problems. I'm loathe to start on the wife's iPhone until I get the iPad sorted out.

Any ideas? I've went into the movies & TV shows tabs when the iPad is connected in iTunes and deselected all items, synced, selected them again and re-synced, all without joy.

Any help would be great, thanks.

Scott.

2. Burnt_Toast macrumors newbie

Same here. Can no longer have my videos on my iPhone 3Gs with iOS6.

3. Lanarae macrumors member

My iPhone 5 is fine, my new iPad since the update I can no longer watch Netflix, trailers or any video clips.