iOS7 issues: iTunes Store & iTunes Radio

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by ghanwani, Sep 29, 2013.

1. ghanwani macrumors 6502a

I'm on the latest version of iOS (7.0.2) on an iPhone 4. Neither the iTunes store, nor any saved channels in iTunes Radio are working.

Anyone else have this issue? How did you fix it?

2. SanjeevRana macrumors 6502a

SanjeevRana

If you are not on Wifi, make sure you allow Cellular/Mobile data for those services in Settinigs

3. ghanwani thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks. I am on wifi.

Tried rebooting the phone still no luck with either.

And I check the cellular settings...it's on for all of the apps.

4. FreeState macrumors 68000

FreeState

Im running into this as well. On wifi I can go into the App store or iTunes and purchase items but they never download for me. Its been 2 hours and its still trying to download an app - I've restarted, forced re-boot, you name it. It eventually tells me it was unable to connect (Im guessing it means the server they download it from, since Im able to browse the store etc).

5. ghanwani thread starter macrumors 6502a

Well you're ahead of me. :)

I get a blank screen when I go to the app store, regardless of which of the tabs at the bottom of the screen I tap.

Funny thing is I see the name of the song that is supposed to be playing on iTunes Radio, I see the pause button (which means it's playing), but I don't hear any sound, nor see any artwork. The only things I hear are the ads! Then back to silence.

6. KattDaDon macrumors 6502

I just encountered the same problem. I've been using iTunes Radio all day and now after watching tv and etc. bout to shower then open up the music app and select the radio station I want and now it doesn't wanna play. I've tried everything to get it to work and I just filed a bug report.

7. frito1224 macrumors regular

I'm having the same issues had itunes radio early this morning but now i'm only getting commercials and I can't even open iTunes Store app

8. ghanwani thread starter macrumors 6502a

Phew! Glad it's not just me. :)

Where do you go to file a bug with Apple?

9. frito1224 macrumors regular

Well i have itunes radio back but my itunes store app is still crashing as soon as its opened

10. KattDaDon macrumors 6502

Mines is working again but you can file a bug report with Apple using this link: http://bugreport.apple.com

11. ghanwani thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks. iTunes Radio is back to working for me too.

The iTunes Store has never worked for me since I got iOS7. Maybe Apple decided I wasn't buying enough stuff. Last week, I had to use iTunes on my MBP to download the free song from Starbucks (every once in a while they have some cool stuff).