All iPads iOS7 issues on iPad Mini Retina. Frustrations. Anyone else?!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by EmkwanTV, Dec 8, 2013.

1. EmkwanTV macrumors member

EmkwanTV

Iv had an iPad mini retina for over two weeks and have experienced non stop crashes and issues. Even after multiple clean restores. Is anyone else experiencing this?! This is more problematic and buggy for me then even the beta versions. Utterly frustrating. I actually want to return my iPad. It feels as tho iOS7 has not been made for the iPad.

Give you and example. Go to settings > wallpapers select a wallpaper from the right side of the pane. Then make that into a wallpaper or cancel. When it returns to the settings page hit wallpaper tab on the left side of the pane and settings crashes.

Anyone else experiencing these issues?!:mad:

2. asleep macrumors 68040

asleep

3. EmkwanTV thread starter macrumors member

EmkwanTV

Such a shame. Hardly want to use the iPad now. :mad:

4. akuma13 macrumors 6502a

akuma13

When I bought a iPhone 5s it constantly did soft resets. It got on my last nerves so I sold it and got a Note 3 instead. My retina Ipad mini has surprisingly held up well. Only 2 resets in the past two weeks. iOS 7 is so buggy unfortunately.

5. Demiles macrumors newbie

I've had no issues with crashing at all on mine. On my original mini I had issues before 7.04 with crashes.

6. terminator-jq macrumors regular

Your not the only one having issues. Apple needs to hurry up on an update with bug fixes.

I personally haven't had iOS 7 crash on me (yet), but I so far I've experienced:

1. Safari tabs reloading, or safari crashing completely.

2. App Store and iTunes Store crashing.

3. iPad will get stuck in one orientation. Turning the iPad does nothing. (Orientation lock is turned off)

4. Every now and then my touches will be unresponsive.

7. HankHowdy macrumors 68040

HankHowdy

Perfect rMini here. No crashes. Love this thing. Are you setting up as new? No back up?

8. JoeRito macrumors 6502

JoeRito

Ditto with every one of these points... Accurately summarized.

9. CandyNJ66 macrumors regular

Haven't experienced 1, 3 or 4 so far on my Retina Mini

10. zyr123 macrumors 6502

iOS7 issues on iPad Mini Retina. Frustrations. Anyone else?!

You just have bad luck. My 5 day old iPad mini 2 is perfect. Maybe it's because I use chrome. Safari sucks. But that's a whole other conversation. What case did you people get. I got the tech mesh 30. Just to keep it protected till a leather iPad mini 2 case comes out.

11. clarkw macrumors newbie

I got my new iPad mini2 (16G wifi with 7.0.4 preinstalled) on Jan 14. It constantly crashes and reboots. I've tried reseting the iPad both from iPad itself and from the iTunes application but the problem is still there. Wondering if it's a hardware issue so I may return it back to Apple.