iOS7 legibility

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by aldo82, Sep 16, 2013.

1. aldo82 macrumors regular

I’ve been away from iOS for the last year or so and am toying with the idea of coming back for the iphone 5S. Having kept an eye on iphone news I understand when the first iOS 7 beta was released, people felt the UI was less legible with smaller and thinner fonts. Has this been improved or still the same?

I don’t have the best vision and find the galaxy s3 I’m using really accessible in general, what with the larger screen, a system wide font adjustment (set to large) and text reflow in the browser etc. My big concern with coming back to the iphone are smaller fonts which I can’t read. How does everyone find it in iOS7? Anyone also used android so can compare? I know they now have dynamic font adjustment for apps that support it plus the great accessibility zoom feature so there is potential, just not so sure…

Thanks!

2. dumastudetto macrumors 68030

iOS7 legibility is perfect as far as I'm concerned. It's definitely far ahead of any Android device and I would strongly urge you to come back to Apple with the 5s. The power of the 64 bit 5s coupled with iOS 7 is going to make for the best ever mobile experience.

3. akuma13 macrumors 6502a

akuma13

I'm curious about this too. Can you finally change the system wide font and increase the text size in ios 7?