iOS7 Screen jumble

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by sundog925, Oct 8, 2013.

1. sundog925 macrumors 6502a

Hard to explain what happened, but last night I was jumping from app to app when suddenly, the phone zoomed in super close to an app icon, calendar app icon i believe, and then it jumped into the calendar, and the whole screen started to weeble wobble, like when you delete apps from the home screen. I tried to power on my iPhone 4 to catch it, but it stopped.

Anyone else experience this?

2. darngooddesign macrumors G3

Check your accessibility settings. Might be something to do with a zoom option.

3. Nothlit macrumors regular

I saw this happen once on a 5C. It was the Safari app. I was in Reader mode, and all of a sudden the screen stopped responding to touch input (would no longer scroll). I pressed the home button a few times trying to exit the app, but no response either. After several seconds, the wobbly full-screen app like you mentioned. I could see the wallpaper behind the corners/edges of the app as it wobbled back and forth. Very strange indeed.

I doubt the accessibility settings had anything to do with it, as this 5C was practically straight out of the box and had no custom settings.

4. sundog925 thread starter macrumors 6502a

like Nothlit said above, the exact same thing happened. The screen stopped responding to touch and it completely was jacked.

Maybe a clean reinstall will help, but I have seen this twice already after clean installs.

5. kieranet, Oct 8, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2013

kieranet macrumors member

The same thing has happened to me a few times but with the music app. I made a thread about it but no one knew much about it.

I've managed to recreate it by the following:
    - close music app through multitask view.
    - open a few apps to use up resources.
    - open music app again and whilst it's loading hold and swipe down. Don't let go and it will pinch and zoom out. (See image)
    - let go and it will bounce back and wobble continually.

Attached Files: