iOS7 with musics that I never bought

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by fsmorelli, Sep 22, 2013.

1. fsmorelli macrumors member

Good afternoon guys.
    I installed the iOS7 on my iPhone 5 and something very strange happened. After installation (via restore that erased all the songs I had), some musics appeared in the music native app that I never had (and never bought also did not know). In the app, the cloud icon appears next to the song, indicating that I can download them. When I log off of my iTunes Store account on the device (in Settings), the songs disappear, and when I login, they return. But I never bought music on iTunes.
    When I access my iPhone through iTunes on Mac, the songs do not appear there so I can't delete them.
    What might be happening? How can I remove these songs?
    There is an attach, a printscreen of the Music app on the iPhone.
    Sorry about my english.
    Cheers.

Attached Files:

2. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

Does anyone else share your iTunes account? Somebody bought that music with your account. Wife/husband/kids?

3. fsmorelli thread starter macrumors member

No. I don't share mu account with anyone.

4. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

Well, that music was bought using your Apple ID. If you don't share your account with anyone, you must have bought it at some point in time.

Otherwise, do you have iTunes Match? If so, you may have downloaded a pack of songs/playlist from somewhere which contained those songs.