iOS8 "all photos" view

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by BriChi, Jul 7, 2014.

1. BriChi macrumors 6502

Has anyone figured out how to get ALL your photos to be in one area like in previous OS'?

In 7 and before you can look at the camera roll as all now we only have the option for recent (shows me 45 of 500) or I can go to the photos tab at the bottom which sorts it by year/collections/moments. I want to just see all 500 or so in one area like we used to and i can't seem to find it. I shut off "summary" in the photo settings but it is still breaking down the pics into years, months, dates

thanks!

2. afsnyder macrumors 65816

That view is essentially the same but its broken down into time and location. What exactly are you wanting to do with the less organized camera roll of the past?

3. BriChi thread starter macrumors 6502

I just like the all view without the dates and such being in the way, bigger previews of all the photos, now i can only look at all of 1 year at a time. Its not as big deal, I just personally like the ALL photos from the latest to newest all in one area with no break down

4. afsnyder macrumors 65816

My dad was complaining about that the other day too. I see. There is no view at this point to see all photos without the breakdown.

Also the summarize photos option is actually for when you zoom out to collections and years if you didn't figure that out yet.