iOS8 photo sharing - Imgur

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by sdsvtdriver, Nov 26, 2014.

1. sdsvtdriver macrumors 65816

Any good extensions to share images quickly on image hosting sites like Imgur? I'm not particularly fond of flickr, but haven't seem to found anything myself. What are you guys using? I'd prefer to be able to open a pic in Photos and hit the share button and go.

2. richwoodrocket macrumors 68020

richwoodrocket

I haven't found any yet. I would like to know some as well. Google drive works in other apps but for some reasons it doesn't show up in the photos app. This whole extension thing is kinda confusing.

3. CasuallyDressed macrumors 6502

CasuallyDressed

An Imgur extension (or even an app) would be a godsend. The mobile website is an absolute pain and it either doesn't upload at all or it uploads multiple copies of the same pic.

4. Abazigal macrumors 604

Abazigal

There used to be a widget app which did this - paste+, which installed a widget that allowed you to upload a photo to imgur and generate a link automatically. Sadly, it has apparently been removed by Apple. Maybe they will re-allow it back in the future. :(

5. sdsvtdriver thread starter macrumors 65816

Thanks for the replies. I thought maybe I was missing something but it appears to be something many of us would like to see.

now i'm off to go bug imgur via feedback!