Ip4 after one + year

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Wrathwitch, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Wrathwitch macrumors 65816

I still love you!

I just thought I would share that.

My graduation of phones went from dumb phone to HTC Touch Diamond (god save my soul, what a piece of crap) to Blackberry Storm (I), which, although the push down screen to type etc, was hardly better than HTC Touch Diamond at least it didn't mysteriously dog lock in the night. However with the Storm, I had to do a battery pull at least once every day or two days...and surfing the net on it was worse than the idea of masturb***** with a cheese grater. I had always WANTED an iPhone but I am on Telus and Rogers wasn't offering a decent plan for my needs when the first gen came out, so I waited...(most of my family is out of province and they had no suitable cost effective add on for that).

My roommate got an iPhone 3GS (she is on Telus also) and I was very envious.. I still waited and finally... the angels song came... Telus was carrying releasing the iPhone4. I made the switch.

MOST RESPONSIVE phone ever!! Best touch responsiveness, best apps, great phone call sound quality etc. Very sexy design (in my opinion) and although I have it hidden in a Mophie battery pack, whenever I remove it from its cocoon of battery goodness to connect to itunes, it is so slim and delicate it kind of makes me want to use her bare....

iOS5 will just make my year old phone EVEN better!!! Not planning on changeing until they make the next dramatic cosmetic change. I love new tech.

In a way I hate having such a great phone that I love because I used to wander into the stores, dreaming of better cell phones. Now I never darken the door because I finally have my dream phone!

Facetime with my family, great text chat, TV on my phone, I watch movies on it when I fly across the country, check out gas prices, or other store specials from some apps I have. I use the calculator frequently, use the notepad, use checklist apps for when I go grocery shopping, and hell i even use it to convert units of measurements when I am cooking.. Seriously, I use this phone more than I ever thought I would when was debating as to whether it would be worth it getting a data pack. OH also as a quick fix GPS or phone book when needed....Do I even need to mention Calendar and how often it helps keep me from missing appointments???

I recently went on a house hunting trip and had means of scanning and sending documents instantly, checking real estate price ranges, MLS listings, checking email and notifications from lawyers and mortgage brokers, filming or photographing homes so I could remember all of those I visited etc.

Most importantly though, it is bloody reliable. I know some people have had difficulties with the alarm but it has never failed on me when I had to get up and go to work (crickets ftw!)

Yes, even if Apple releases an iPHONE4gS with the same body design of my current one, I am happy waiting til iPhone5. She still has tonnes of life into her!

oh and HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!

Wrathwitch

2. Sedrick macrumors 68030

Sedrick

preaching to the choir. Personally, I've never been that excited about something that didn't kiss back.

3. bigsexyy81 macrumors 6502a

bigsexyy81

Hands down the best phone I've ever used. Every phone will have its quirks and every person will have different preferences, but day in and day out it has been a damn good phone with which I sacrifice very little.

4. Wrathwitch thread starter macrumors 65816

Haha!! True, but it does whisper sexy things in my ear :D

5. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

6. mc2thearson macrumors member

Couldn't agree more...

Quick ask though iPhone 4 users...

Anyone feel like after a year of heavy touching... ha... that the battery needs to be charged more often? I used to charge my battery every 2 days, now it seems like if I don't charge it once a day, it'll die on me half way through the next.

Maybe I'm just using it more often... or maybe the battery doesn't hold a charge as well?

I'm kind of leaning towards to latter, because ever since I got an iPhone 4, I have had great difficulty putting it down. Every time I've got a spare min I'm doing SOMETHING on it...

To the point where my girlfriend often jokes that the phone gets more attention than her....

Anyone else though feeling like it's just not charging the same, or am I just being a worrisome father of my digital baby?

7. Pink∆Floyd macrumors 68020

Pink∆Floyd

Seems to me you apparently love your iPhone very much :)

BTW, the drama was quite funny lol

"god save my soul, what a piece of crap"

"worse than the idea of masturb***** with a cheese grater"