IP4 case with a single card slot!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Laziomaster, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Laziomaster macrumors newbie

Hi, I am desperate for a iphone 4 case that just has one or absolute max two credit card slots. I already have a griffin Etch and Pixle skin hd both are superb but I always use the griffin, is there a case out there that has the same qualities as the griffin but some how has a card slot?

2. A684TTQARX7 macrumors member

A684TTQARX7

I have/use this one when I just want to run around town w/o the other cases &/or wallet in my pocket, I stick my DL & 2 CC's in it & I'm out/about.
    http://www.javoedge.com/reflexeshop/productCatalog/getProduct.do?poid=3041&pbmId=18327

I had a Case-Mate for my old iPhone & tried getting one for the iP4. But I kinda got tired of buying their products directly from them w/o any discounts. So I searched & I found/bought this one, which is exactly the same but at 1/3of the cost. I have been happy w/the outcome & have used the add'l resources to spend on other cases.
    :D

3. Laziomaster thread starter macrumors newbie

4. scpuente macrumors newbie

I've been looking at this case recently too, and i was wondering if it's compatible with a back skin like an invisible shield or something like that. Do you use it with a back skin/does it affect the fit at all?

5. Meltdownblitz macrumors 65816

Yeah, the Invisible shield is compatible with the Case-Mate ID Case. Although, the invisible shield was a little thicker then the back screen protector that comes with the case, which caused some dents into my invisible shield when sliding cards in.