IP4 front glass durability....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gravytrain84, Jul 6, 2010.

1. gravytrain84 macrumors 6502a

gravytrain84

How has everyones front glass been holding up against scratches? I bought a zagg screen cover but that quickly went to **** as soon as I put my case back on, NEVER again will I touch their products. I guess I'll chance it until otterbox is out.

2. macbookpro45 macrumors 6502

You need to give the zagg at least a week for it to settle in. I tried putting a case on with the zagg and it just made the zagg shield bubble up. They put a new one on for me for free, and, after waiting a week, it works great. I have scratched the screen with my key and there have been no marks on the zagg.

3. TSX macrumors 68030

TSX

I personally don't like otter box, the thing looks like an iPhone trapped in a brick, But that's just me. It takes away from the niceness of the phone.

4. vile macrumors member

Have my iPhone4 since launch date, no shield only bumper. Always carry it around with me in my pocket (the pocket without keys etc. though) and haven't got a single scratch on the front glass.

5. gravytrain84 thread starter macrumors 6502a

gravytrain84

A week??????? Thats ridiculous, no way I was leaving my phone out of the case for a week.

6. Drag'nGT macrumors 68000

Drag'nGT

There are a ton of us who use Zagg and love their products. You do know that you have to let it cure for 24hrs first. I was able to use the Zagg front screen protector and change out cases for 2 years without it peeling.

Edit: Just saw someone said a week. Nah, the box says 12-24hrs.

7. boshii macrumors 68040

boshii

it takes time for the shield to cure. the longer you wait, the better.