iP4 iOS5 Winterboard Paging?!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Benji222, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Benji222 macrumors 65816

Benji222

Just a comment. I had winterboard simply installed running only no icon labels(undocked) and noticed my paging was clearly not smooth.

After a day or two of being pissed, I uninstalled... Paging smooth as butter. :eek::eek:

Anyone else notice it seems to affect the phone much more than it did before?

2. Abs_p macrumors 6502a

got the same prob.
    started after updating to the latest winterboard...saurik no reply.chpwn well that guy is rude so its useless. Other theme devs one said no prob.Other never replied.

3. RRoD420 macrumors newbie

Same here, paging very jittery with Winterboard installed. Uninstalled and it's smooth as it should be! Can this be fixed??

4. srf4real macrumors 68030

srf4real

The iPhone jailbreak teams have a lot on their plate right now.. a new OS, and a new iPhone released within a week of each other, and two million impatient jailbreakers screaming for untethered mods. I'm sure they are working fervently for the full monty and it will work flawlessly, more than likely. Why waste time perfecting the current Winterboard when further modification will be needed to fit well in the untethered iOS 5 / iPhone 4s jb release?

Btw, my paging is choppy too. But I can deal with it.;)

5. schiotz macrumors newbie

If you turn off SummerBoard compatibility in Winterboard, it becomes a *lot* smoother!

6. A2H GO macrumors member

Turning summerboard compatibility off didnt work for me....but installing Barrel did ;)