iP4 popular @ ballpark

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Chupa Chupa, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

I was at the Nats-Mets game yesterday (3rd game of the 1st homestand since the iP4 was released). In my area (about 40 seats) I spotted 3 iP4s, a 3GS, a BB, and a couple of freebie-style feature phones. A lot of email checking, txting, and picture taking going on. I did not notice any unhappy iP4ers. All anecdotal, sure, but same as all the other stories around here. Just add in the data points.

My iP4's 3G performance was spectacular for me and w/ a sellout crowd. My prev. 3GS always jammed up at the park even half full -- could never get an MMS to send from there regardless of the situation.

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Sorry to hear you were at a Mets game, however, you didn't notice any unhappy iPhone 4 users? Are these folks easy to spot? Is there a sign you see?

Fact is, the issues are limited. While this forum is riddled with complaints it makes up only a small amount of the population. There are happy iPhone 4 users.

3. mcees4life macrumors newbie

I live in DC and have been to a few Nats games. I'm glad to hear that the service has improved. Have u tried the stadium's free WIFI? That would sometimes jam up on the 3GS as well. I have Skins season tix, i can't wait to see the IP4 3G perfomance at FedEx with 90,000 people in there

4. xmtgx macrumors regular

Theres that and the fact that most people dont report that they dont have any problems.