Ip4 problems=better iphonE

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by XJ13sd, Jul 16, 2010.

1. XJ13sd macrumors member

I'm so sick of these words, apple koolaid, death grip, apple sheep, Apple fanboys, did I miss any?

This phone is awesome I have stated on these forums since I got my ip4. No doubt however the phones have a general issue with reception and the antenna. This is actually probably a good thing IMO for apple to go through. I don't give 2 shi...how SJ spins anything I like my apple products and this antenna problem will lead to an amazing well designed ip4gs ( or whatever) next year. It's one year of your life with a phone you may need to be a little careful with so f'n what. Either deal with the issue or return the phone but all electronics have problems.

We should be glad apple is the type of company it is because despite what has been said lately, they do care about being the leader in innovative products that work well above the competition so I'm ok with them having a problem like this because it will only lead to better more amazing products in the future. I still like my ip4 a lot. Do I wish the antenna was diff, yeah I do. But next year, look for an even better phone.

2. deeddawg macrumors 604

Don't let that stuff get to you.

Ad hominem attacks are typically used in lieu of a logical well structured argument.

When someone starts name-calling, that means either they're trolling or they can't come up with anything better. I suppose in some cases, the person is just mean spirited and gets their jollies off of hurting other people (e.g. trolls), but more often in my experience it means they can't think of anything to refute your argument except to call you names. Just like the middle school playground.

To be fair, I've seen plenty of vitriol on each side of the fence in recent weeks.