Ip4s morphie case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Darwing, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Darwing macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

Hey guys I just got the new for S and I found that because I'm on it so much the battery life really is not good so I wanted to buy a charging case in the most popular one I found was the Morphy juice pack air however I bought it and it said it was for the iPhone 4 and the 4s but when I put it on it doesn't line up properly the mute switch button is impeded a lot,
    Does anyone know of a better charging case then the Morphy juice pack air and do you know if Morphie is going to release a 4s version I didn't think that the four and the 4s had different locations of buttons

2. Synergie macrumors 6502a

I have the Mophie Juice Pack Air... the white one (newer) has the entire slot cut out with no divider between the volume buttons and the mute switch. It fits perfectly on my white iPhone 4s!

3. Darwing thread starter macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

That seems really inconsistent it makes more sense to leave it without the bar across but I didn't realize that there was any space differential between the iPhone 4 and the iPhone 4S

4. Synergie macrumors 6502a

Maybe take it back and exchange it for the newer one - (the white ones are all without the bar I think) BUt the newer black ones are too... just ask to see it out of the box before you take it out of the store to make sure.