Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Wicked1

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 13, 2009
New Jersey
Just wondering bc I have only read about tethered JB's and I am on AT&T so would like to JB IP5 on 6.1

ntegra

macrumors regular
Oct 10, 2010
Use google or just glance at the front page of this forum.

Or throw your phone out of the window

Luis2004

macrumors 6502a
Dec 30, 2012
Seriously?

livingunderrock.jpg

Wicked1

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 13, 2009
New Jersey
For your sake and mine, I hope you're trolling.

Nope, just have not paid much attention to Jailbreaks because I was thinking of moving away from the IP5, but I just saw on the front page that there is one untethered now. also I was posting this thread from my IP5 so the screen was a lot smaller then reading my 24" monitor, so thanks, not trolling though.

Luis2004

macrumors 6502a
Dec 30, 2012
Nope, just have not paid much attention to Jailbreaks because I was thinking of moving away from the IP5, but I just saw on the front page that there is one untethered now. also I was posting this thread from my IP5 so the screen was a lot smaller then reading my 24" monitor, so thanks, not trolling though.

So you just decided to post the question without looking at ANY other threads in this section? There are literally threads crawling upon threads with titles screaming that JB is now possible on iOS 6.

Not trying to make you feel bad, but man.

Sheesh.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.