iP6: Leather Case Question..

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by RWil85, Oct 3, 2015.

1. RWil85 macrumors 6502a

All of these leather case threads have got me thinking (wanting)..

Does anyone know of a full coverage leather case? You know, without the bottom side cutout like Apple's and most others?

Any recs would be appreciated, thanks!

2. Zetaprime macrumors 65816

There are several things on the bottom of the phone that have to be left open except for a small area to the left of the Lightning port. Any case that covers the bottom is going to interfere with them.

3. RWil85 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Really? lol

Thanks for the post - guess I needed to be more clear..

Any leather cases that have only port cutouts? And not the full blown open bottom a la the Apple version?

4. Spine Doc macrumors newbie

I would think the OP is referring to a leather case that has a bottom with cutouts for the port, speaker, etc. like any other case that has four full sides.

I was looking for the same exact thing and found a case on Ebay that was exactly like the apple leather case but with a bottom. Even had the apple logo just like the official Apple leather case. I figured it was too good to be true. It was.

When I recieved it, it was just a very good immitation of the apple case and was totally open on the bottom. I contacted the seller and he made some BS excuse about wrong pic was shown and refunded my money.

If you search on Ebay, you should find some leather cases that have 4 full sides, just how good of quality will be the issue. But dont order any of the ones that have the apple logo because they will not have the bottom that you want.

5. RWil85 thread starter macrumors 6502a

6. Andres186 macrumors newbie

I think if you want a leather case with full coverage you have to use a slip-on case...
    I am using one by Goldblack, but they also have a cutout...

What is wrong about a case with a cutout?!