iP6S+ Case Recommendations

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by MacCubed, Dec 25, 2015.

1. MacCubed macrumors 68000

MacCubed

Hey everyone! Got an iPhone 6S Plus today, along with a Speck case. I don't like the Speck because the rubber on the back of the case gets caught on my pocket, and turns it inside out. I would like a low profile case that is protective. I was thinking of buying the Tech21 Classic Check case in the color Smokey. How does everyone perceive this case? I have seen them before, and they look nice. I am also going to buy a tempered glass screen protector. Thanks!

2. UltraZ33 macrumors 6502

UltraZ33

That's a very good choice. With the combo of the glass screen protector.
    Also the Otterbox symmetry case with the screen protector is a good choice too.

But, lifeproof just released their fre case at Bestbuy. That one has the 360 protection and its slim and waterproof too

3. MacCubed thread starter macrumors 68000

MacCubed

Just got the Tech21 case and the screen protector! Really love the case and hopefully the screen protector will last! I also exchanged my Apple Watch Milenese loop, my grandma got me a 38mm band but I have the 42mm watch. So far it's nice, but a bit uncomfortable

4. tracy dashwood macrumors newbie

tracy dashwood

5. jtwlbz macrumors 6502a

Ive been thru several cases but my best is last years apple leather case. Feels premium and not slippery and can get a cheaper

6. Qbnkelt macrumors 65816

Qbnkelt

I'm a fan of the Otterbox Symmetry cases. But today I've got a Sonix case that is super slim. Not a *protective* case, more like an ohmyGodisn'tthatjustadorable case.