IP9BR malfunctioning?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by pbgdlax47, Sep 23, 2010.

  1. pbgdlax47 macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2010
    #1
    Hi my name is Pat. I go t college and I use this ihome model IP9BR for my ipod touch about 90% of the time it wakes me up when I need to get to practice and the other 10% it just doesnt wake me up. :mad: I have it set on the Ihome playlist and it is really making me mad when it doesnt wake me up. Is this normal?
     
  2. spinnerlys Guest

    spinnerlys

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2008
    Location:
    forlod bygningen

Share This Page